AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
NOTICE: The regular meeting of the Jefferson County Board of Commissioners will be held in the commissioner’s room. Attendees are encouraged, but not required to utilize Zoom access. Information is available at https://jeffersoncounty.nebraska.gov/ or see Zoom access information at the bottom of the page. *
DATE: September 28, 2021 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order
2. The open meetings act has been posted on the wall in the back of the room and at https://jeffersoncounty.nebraska.gov/ for anyone to view.
3. Roll Call
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. 9:05 a.m. – Board of Equalization –
NOTE: Items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.
- Approve minutes of September 21, 2021
- Reappoint Planning and Zoning committee members Mike Hansmire, James Hahn and Kevin Banahan to a new 3-year term to expire September 2024. Banahan will also represent the zoning committee on the Variance Board.
- Review/sign financial package documents from CAT Financial for previously approved purchases of a 2021 scraper and motor grader. Resolution 2021-23 – contract 001-70045982 Kress scraper and Resolution 2021-24 – contract 001-70044972 140-13AWD motor grader
REGULAR AGENDA – DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- 9:15 a.m. – Alan Rosenthal, ambulance director – report on department
- 9:45 a.m. – Computer I.T. – discuss memorandum of understanding for services to the Gage County Sheriff’s office
- 10:15 a.m. – Leroy Bast, treasurer – quarterly report, Resolution 2021-22 list of delinquent real estate taxes/issue tax sale certificates
- 10:30 a.m. – Highway Dept. – Glenn Behrends, Village of Diller board chairman – discussion of building in Diller
- 11:00 a.m. –
- Approve claims/payroll
- Comments by the Public
- 12:00 noon – Lunch
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance with Section 84-1410.
Jefferson County Clerk
The Above Agenda Is Open Until 24 Hours Prior To The Meeting And Is Subject To Change To Include Emergency Items.
*Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81891951121?pwd=QlJzZFdmRGhTZlJYMlNtUERmblZSdz09
Meeting ID: 818 9195 1121
Passcode: 917445 Dial by your location +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C.) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)