AGENDA OF JEFFERSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
NOTICE: The regular meeting of the Jefferson County Board of Commissioners will be held in the commissioner’s room. Attendees are encouraged, but not required to utilize Zoom access. Information is available at https://jeffersoncounty.nebraska.gov/ or see Zoom access information at the bottom of the page. *
DATE: February 7, 2023 9:00 a.m.
· Call to order
· The open meetings act has been posted in the room and at https://jeffersoncounty.nebraska.gov/ for anyone to view.
· Attendance by observation
· Pledge of Allegiance
· 9:05 a.m. – Mary Banahan, assessor – Form 451A – report of affirmation of permissive exemptions
NOTE: Items of business that are routine which are expected to be adopted without dissent. Items are automatically approved when the consent agenda is approved unless an item is REMOVED by a Commissioner or any member of the public. Removed items will be placed under New Business for action by the County Board.
- Approve 1-24-2023 minutes
- Appoint new extension board members Jerry Ebke, Randy Bauer, Brenda Beachler, Shirley Carmichael, Erica Barela and Dr. Burke Kline for a 3-year term.
- Resolution 2023-3 remove Assessor’s $25 petty cash
- Sign CDBG program income report
- Approve Special Designated Liquor License for Side Trek Bar for the Pheasants Forever banquet on 2-25-23 at the fairgrounds
- Sign letter requesting a .gov domain name
- Approve signing Teva, Allegran, CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart National Opioid Settlement documents
REGULAR AGENDA – DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
Honor Veteran of the Month
- 9:15 a.m. – Hwy Department – report on department, permits, sign County Bridge Match Agreement
- 9:45 a.m. – Don Cook, veterans service officer – closed session - personnel
- 10:30 a.m. – Nick Georgi, sheriff – closed session – strategy
- 11:00 a.m. –
- Approve claims and/or payroll
- Comments by the Public
The County Board reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance with Section 84-1410.
Kristina Riggle, Jefferson County Clerk
The Above Agenda Is Open Until 24 Hours Prior To The Meeting And Is Subject To Change To Include Emergency Items.
*Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81891951121?pwd=QlJzZFdmRGhTZlJYMlNtUERmblZSdz09
Meeting ID: 818 9195 1121
Passcode: 917445 Dial by your location +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C.) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago